As the title says...
私の東方神起...
My Tohoshinki/THSK/ Tong Vfang Xien Qi/TVXQ/ Dong Bang Shin Ki/DBSK/ Dong Bang Shin Gi/DBSG/ 동방신기...
This is where I keep all my fave band's stuff, or goodies as fellow Cassiopeians/ 仙后们 will call them...
Enjoy..
.

Saturday, August 1, 2009

[NEWS] TVXQ Yunho getting busy for his drama debut!

TVXQ U-Know Yunho

TVXQ leader Yunho, along with Go Ara, Lee Sang Yoon and Lee Yoon Ji got busy script reading together for their upcoming drama "Heading to the ground (Without Preparation)."

The producer of the drama Park Sung Soo stated, "I made an amazing discovery today. I was able to see their dedication and sincerity."

The MBC drama will air in September.

Check out the photos below!

TVXQ U-Know Yunho

TVXQ U-Know Yunho

Go Ara and Lee Yoon Ji



☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
キット (^^,)v


Friendster Layouts

No comments: