As the title says...
私の東方神起...
My Tohoshinki/THSK/ Tong Vfang Xien Qi/TVXQ/ Dong Bang Shin Ki/DBSK/ Dong Bang Shin Gi/DBSG/ 동방신기...
This is where I keep all my fave band's stuff, or goodies as fellow Cassiopeians/ 仙后们 will call them...
Enjoy..
.

Sunday, May 9, 2010

[090510] TOHOSHINKISTAFF Twitter Updates


T/N: Please read the article from bottom to top.

Today Junsu-sensei is staying all day in the studio, at work with music. At last I was able to convey all of your comments for the PV to him, he is always singing, dancing, laughing, moving around, doesn’t sit in one place (lol). In daily life, his charisma mode is turned OFF, he is the Jun-chan that we all know. For the mixed reception of “his muscle matter”, we are continuously discussing with Junsu (rofl)
(About 10 hours ago)

@xxxx Thank you for your comments!! I checked with the person responsible. They are going to handle them after the holidays, so please wait awhile. (T/N: not sure what he is talking about) When I let Junsu see them, he said “Wow-! Is this real~?” He was hilarious, eu kyang kyang. Where has his charisma gone?.
(About 11 hours ago)

There are additional tickets for the THANKSGIVING LIVE IN DOME. (other sentences omitted)
(5:28PM May 7th)

I could not take a vacation during the golden week (Japanese holiday week). During this chance, I’m trying my best to watch all the episodes of “Heading To The Ground”, so now I am lacking sleep everyday. Since it is my job (really, I’m not lying!), this is a must look drama. The masculine Yunho, the comedian-like Yunho (lol)…. you can watch many faces of Yunho, terrific! Of course the story line is worth seeing, too.
(4:59PM May 7th)

From Jaejoong “Thank you for your many feedbacks!! Your comments were so funny!” Please continue to support him.
(12:15 AM May 7th)

Today I could not watch Sunanare (T/N: Sunaoni Narenakute) because I still had some work to do (sob). But reading your feedbacks, I felt relieved. Jaejoong saw all of your comments for the previous episode. (Thank you for your cooperation in writing your comments in Hiragana!!) He was earnestly reading them, smiling~ well, you all are frankly speaking too much (lol)
(12:13 AM May 7th)

Source: TOHOSHINKISTAFF twitter
Translation: smiley @ OneTVXQ.com
Credits: OneTVXQ.com { One World. One Red Ocean. One TVXQ! }
Feel free to repost, but please leave the full credits intact. Thanks!


☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
キット (^^,)v
동방신기,
언제나 비가와도 칠흙같이 캄캄한 어둠이 와도...
그대 곁에서 기다릴께 ...
Nothing better than that...
[Color - Melody & Harmony]
誰かのために
For someone’s sake
僕らはここで
we are here,
小さな事しかできないけれど
Although we can only achieve small things,
一秒だけでも
Even just for 1 second,
世界上に涙止めて
We still want to stop all the tears in this world,
笑顔になってくれるのなろ
And turn them all into smiles
My music is my life
For you, for your smile...
Friendster Layouts

No comments: