As the title says...
私の東方神起...
My Tohoshinki/THSK/ Tong Vfang Xien Qi/TVXQ/ Dong Bang Shin Ki/DBSK/ Dong Bang Shin Gi/DBSG/ 동방신기...
This is where I keep all my fave band's stuff, or goodies as fellow Cassiopeians/ 仙后们 will call them...
Enjoy..
.

Saturday, May 29, 2010

[PICS] Jaejoong vs Ryohei Chiba: Push-ups



















Funny picture of TVXQ Jaejoong was uploaded on line facebook

The Jaejoong picture was from Japanese agency AVEX, vice president Ryohei Chiba’s twitter. Along with the picture, there was a line stating that Jaejoong came to his party and they fought to do push-ups at which Jaejoong succeed to defeat him.

Ryohei wrote, “I’m drunk now. Jaejoong is awesome. I lost at one hand push up by 35 to 40″ as he said.

☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★

omg...
40 one-hand push-ups!!!
jaejoong-ah...
r u even human???!!!
omo...
ur body sounds so STRONG now...
@o@
n DAMN
tempting in that red wifebeater...

lol...
















The next day, he tweeted again, “Regrading the push up challenge I had before. It’s a shame.” he mentioned the subject to public, “But I am going to the gym today and work out.”

To some fans who demanded a rematch he said, “I don’t have any motivation. Because my opponent is indeed Jaejoong.” Two pictures he uploaded gaining explosive reaction from fans. The pictures of these two men competing are really cute...

☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★

woah...

jaejoong doing push-ups...
quit being a show-off my ♥ ...
lol...

^_^


☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
キット (^^,)v
동방신기,
언제나 비가와도 칠흙같이 캄캄한 어둠이 와도...
그대 곁에서 기다릴께 ...
Nothing better than that...
[Color - Melody & Harmony]
誰かのために
For someone’s sake
僕らはここで
we are here,
小さな事しかできないけれど
Although we can only achieve small things,
一秒だけでも
Even just for 1 second,
世界上に涙止めて
We still want to stop all the tears in this world,
笑顔になってくれるのなろ
And turn them all into smiles
My music is my life
For you, for your smile...
Friendster Layouts

No comments: