As the title says...
私の東方神起...
My Tohoshinki/THSK/ Tong Vfang Xien Qi/TVXQ/ Dong Bang Shin Ki/DBSK/ Dong Bang Shin Gi/DBSG/ 동방신기...
This is where I keep all my fave band's stuff, or goodies as fellow Cassiopeians/ 仙后们 will call them...
Enjoy..
.

Monday, May 24, 2010

[Trans] 100522 SPRING Interview – Junsu



The change that has been made in order to express the song properly and the dream of continuing to sing

A single that I have released as a singer that wants to show off a new side

Moving towards a new stage with the name, Xiah Junsu. As a singer that never stops moving forward, in the solo single “Xiah”, he showcases music that contains the American R&B style as well as ballads that have a story line to it. “Being different from the usual Junsu, I have decided to use Xiah as the title. I also hope that everyone will be able to see a new me, as a singer. Although I, too, participated in the production of the song but it is the act of singing on the stage that makes me happiest. This time, just like how I’ve added dance tunes, it is made for the purpose of performing it on the stage. I really cannot wait to perform in front of everyone.

“悲しみのゆくえ” is a sad song. “As compared to a happy ending, it is the change in happiness that makes me hurt”, this song is about a love that has changed. Although, as a male, we will have times where we become soft-hearted and feel uncertain, we will always want to hide this side of us. However, in “Intoxication”, it is about the passion and perfect side that males want to show. These are 2 songs that are the direct opposite of each other. One singing about the inner self that a male wants to hide, the other singing about the outer appearance that the male wants to show.

“Then, which side of a male would you want to show, Junsu?” When he was asked this question, Junsu used very powerfully answered, “one who knows how to take care of another. Not just to girls but I always hope that I can become someone that will show sincere care for another one no matter who the other person is.”

“I have never liked a girl just because of her looks If we’re talking about her appearance, I would like a girl that has a similar style to me. If we’re talking about her character, I would like a girl that puts in all her effort and continues to strive, whether it is for work or for her personal hobbies or interests. No matter how small the thing is, she will still use all her effort to head towards a certain direction. This kind of girl is very charming. Japanese females, to me, are fresh and bright. I think this is because they are very sincere to the things that they want to do. No matter how old they are, they will always try their best to doll themselves up whether it is in terms of make-up or their style of fashion. When you like a singer, you’ll always attend their concerts etc. right? In Korea, they pay a lot of attention to the difference in age however the Japanese females will always have that young teenage girl self in them no matter how old they are and I think that is very charming.”

Gathered his own friends to form a soccer team?

Junsu, who is talking about “girls who always put in effort”, is currently in love with soccer. Because just like how he loves music, he loves things that can make his body active. “Recently, I seem to be slacking a little in terms of training my muscles (laugh) but I really love sports. In Korea, I would always either play soccer or baseball once every two weeks. This seems to be my first time talking about this. In reality, this summer, I’ve formed a soccer LOTION baseball team with my friends but everyone seems to not care about it. (Laugh) Previously, we separated into teams, “Young Korean artistes team” and “Singers team” and played a match. We got a goal and we won but because it is the first time after 5 years, it’s really hard to find the standard that we had 5 years ago during our high school period. It’s really regretful… I seem to have no end talking about this. (Laugh) If it’s soccer, girls all find it boring right?

All readers, are you still holding on?! (Laugh)
All readers, it’s fine talking about this right?! (Laugh)
All readers, it’s really fine right?! (Laugh)

source: [xiahking] + [junsoopalace]
translations: thesexy-orange@tohosomnia.net
shared by: tohosomnia.net




☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
キット (^^,)v
동방신기,
언제나 비가와도 칠흙같이 캄캄한 어둠이 와도...
그대 곁에서 기다릴께 ...
Nothing better than that...
[Color - Melody & Harmony]
誰かのために
For someone’s sake
僕らはここで
we are here,
小さな事しかできないけれど
Although we can only achieve small things,
一秒だけでも
Even just for 1 second,
世界上に涙止めて
We still want to stop all the tears in this world,
笑顔になってくれるのなろ
And turn them all into smiles
My music is my life
For you, for your smile...
Friendster Layouts

No comments: