As the title says...
私の東方神起...
My Tohoshinki/THSK/ Tong Vfang Xien Qi/TVXQ/ Dong Bang Shin Ki/DBSK/ Dong Bang Shin Gi/DBSG/ 동방신기...
This is where I keep all my fave band's stuff, or goodies as fellow Cassiopeians/ 仙后们 will call them...
Enjoy..
.

Monday, April 5, 2010

[NEWS] “I Believe That Tohoshinki Will Come Back with Smiling Faces”

[TRANS] 100404 “I Believe That Tohoshinki Will Come Back with Smiling Faces”
=
A Reporter’s View
=
On the 3rd, an announcement was made by avex that the Korean dance-vocal quintet Tohoshinki, whose total sales in Japan have exceeded 5 million copies and who has appeared on NHK’s Kouhaku Utagassen for 2 consecutive years, will be taking an indefinite break. The reason of this is known to be because of the contract dispute between their Korean company and the 3 members, and after a conference made between the 5 of them and the officials from both Japan and Korea, they have come to a decision to suspend their activities. From now on they will be focusing on their solo activities.

Tohoshinki who had already been a top star in Korea started in Japan as a new artist, mastered the language, and did their activities steadily and honestly. In the beginning, most of their fans consist of women in their 30s and 40s who are Hallyu fans. However, after their great efforts to improve their dancing and singing in Japanese, their fanbase has spread to females who are in their 10s and 20s, and they have become a top star in Japan.

Because the cause of this is the contract dispute with their Korean company, with such great efforts that they’re carrying, this break is not something we should be sad about. Because the cause is definitely not that the members hate each other. I want them to do well with their solo activities, and I want to wait believing that the 5 of them to come back with great success and smiles on their faces.

(Written by Music Reporter Noumura Etsuko)

source: Sanspo
translation: linhkawaii @ OneTVXQ.com
credits: OneTVXQ.com { One World. One Red Ocean. One TVXQ! }
Feel free to repost, but please leave the full credits intact. Thanks!

***********************************************************
[TRANS] 100404 Eriko Kitagawa’s Blog Update

I know I have to write this.
Oh, this is just my personal matter, but I again found a negative comment concerning Jaejoong in the comment section.
So deep in my heart, I am thinking that I don’t want to write again.
But I will.
I’d feel frustrated with myself if I get licked by those little things.

I did not know of this situation.
I think I have also made my comment on my twitter before,
but I never spoke about the topic,
and he never spoke about it, too.
So I thought I’d leave it as it is.

And, our relations are rather new.

But for me, a person who played the leading role in my works cannot be thought as a stranger.
Mostly, the other person seems to think of the same.
So I was secretly worried about them.

I am sorry.
I am really sorry.
I really wanted to watch their performance in Tokyo Dome with everyone here.
When I went to watch B’z concert, I came to know that many following this blog have also gone to their concert.
I was very delighted.
If they (I cannot write down that 4 characters here) perform at the Tokyo Dome,
I will set my cellular phone so that I can write this ameblo blog from outside.
Then, we can share our information where we are right now
and, we can gather stream together.
I was thinking like this, with a serious mind.

Thank you for sending their CD to me.
I heard their songs, many times, during my break at work.

I understand all of your lonely and sad feelings. (I also thought that I could not live, when my favorite group OFF COURSE was in such situations.)
But I think that the happiness of the 5 members should be the most important.

Please forgive them.
Some may be thinking that
they ripped off your enjoys,
or that they were your lights.
Please forgive the 5.
I think that they are truly sorry for all of this.
(For those who do not want to hear these words from me, please do not read these sentences. I am sorry that I am being rather picky. I have gone through a lot of unpleasantness…)

I think that the 5 are the ones who are in the most pain.
(I have never talked about this with Jaejoong, though.)
I am imagining like this.
Even though they are the ones selected from god,
that person’s life is for himself.
Before being selected from god, he was a tiny little baby, born from his mother.
They are regular people.

Let’s support the future of the 5
with the feelings “Thank you for being the light of our lives”.
If you truly love them, and that you are saying that you will continue to love them.

I do not know whether or not they will be active as the 5 members again.
My only wish is that the young 5 people will be happy, and do their best in the future.

I am thinking.
Of Michael Jackson, who died though his was still young in age.
Do you think that it is completely a different story?

A person should not live for others.
A person should live for himself.
So, the most important thing should be; to think about their happiness.

This is my true feelings, from me, who have seen many artists.

I am praying for all of your health and happiness.

Source: Eriko Kitagawa’s Blog
Translation: smiley @ OneTVXQ.com
Credits: OneTVXQ.com { One World. One Red Ocean. One TVXQ! }
Feel free to repost, but please leave the full credits intact. Thanks!
***********************************************************
[Cassie's Notes]DBSK'S PROMISE TO US (what will give u ETERNAL FAITH) AND CASSIES. PLEASE READ THIS.

watch this vid, and read the note. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cj66UoiUxFA

wanna write something i've got after wandering for 20 hours since last night.

-----------------------------------------

TVXQ

"Our friendship is stronger than all else because we're breathing the same air, speaking the same thoughts, and living one dream." ~jaejoong

"Only when the five of us are together, are we called TVXQ!" -Changmin

"If we don't make the harmony of all FIVE, it can't make the sound of TVXQ!" - Jaejoong

the place we are together is a heaven no matter where is it [TVXQ saipan diary]


"Everything will be okay as long as the fans will wait for us, when we are in the situation with our company, and before the outcome of what will happen with TVXQ, until the end, if the fans could wait for us then everything will be alright. I will work harder- “ [jaejoong to fans for his 25th bday]

"I will always keep the faith. Please wait for me. Everything will be better.Thank you all for believing me and waiting for me, I love you all!”
-Jaejoong, HERO.fest 2010-


The new year 2010 we’ve been waiting for finally arrives, hope everyone will stay healthy, and all of their dreams will come true. There have been a lot of unhappy things. My happy 25th year (birthday). Always have you guys accompanying me, I wish all of you will be happy, faith is very important, must know the truth behind things, the pain in my heart hurts, 2009…… In this new year, overcome all the obstacles, together with Jung Yunho, let's build a wonderful memory, I love you all, let's work hard together, my precious everyone~
[yunho to precious fan for his 25th bday]


i hope that no matter how many and how great our difficulties may be, we will always overcome them together. just as long as the 5 of us together we are most happy - JUNG YUNHO.

----------------------------

If TVXQ breaks up, what will you want to do as an individual?


YUNHO “If that does happen, I’ll gather all my members again. As the leader of TVXQ.”

CHANGMIN “Well, since I’m the fragile/weakest maknae, I will have to stick with my hyungs.”

JAEJOONG “I’ll probably become the top vocalist. As a TVXQ member.”

YOOCHUN “I’ll be composing music and lyrics. Our TVXQ songs.”

JUNSU “Hmm….. how about soccer? Playing a game of soccer with the members is fun.”
----------------------

CASSIE

I will believe in them no matter what. Cause DBSK is the best thing I’ve ever liked. [QUOTES BY: INNA@SYC] ♥


I’ll support them.
I’ll wait for their comeback.
I’ll wait.
Always Keep The Faith!
[jijja@SYC]


If dbsk should disband, the 5 OF THEM ARE THE SADDEST ONES AND NOT THE FANS.

Fans return to their real lives. DBSK IS THESE 5 BOYS’ LIVES.
[la@SYC]


I believe this is what Junsu said lately “a little while longer”

Yeap, a little while longer.
[yhjj@SYC]


Q: What will you do if DBSK breaks up?
A: If that does happen, I will gather my members again. As the leader of DBSK. — Jung Yunho

>> Please do this Leader-sshi…you are my only hope<<
[sassychicks@SYC]


--------------------------

so please, keep ur faith a little longer. just like junsu said, just like yunjae's promise,
just like what yoochun said on some latest interview about "looking up for their future activities",
all we do is wait and keep the faith. stay strong.
become a loyal cassiopeia is all we can do to payback what we've got from TVXQ
for me, they are really my saviour that gave me life.
i don't know what kind of world it is without TVXQ. so i'll just keep this faith and hope to the end.

everyone that already watched junho's single "nothing to lose" it's like junsu's brother wanna tell us that if we keep the faith, its the best thing to do, and we will LOSE NOTHING.

COZ TVXQ IS THE BEST THING I'VE EVER SEEN, I'VE EVER LOVE,
I'LL DO ANYTHING FOR THEM.


last quote from my dearly friend,
IF THE WORLD BETRAYED TVXQ, I'LL BETRAYED THE WORLD [alexa albeit @ facebook]

credit: Adhel-Yunjae DbskTohoshinki CassiopeiaBigeast @facebook


**********************************************************
[INFO] Reader Request - From 류인, Cassiopeia

This is my first and Hopefully its not the last for me to post a comment here in DBSKnights. I'm a Cassiopeian ever since 2003, when DBSK stood on the stage with the help from BoA. I celebrated their 6th Anni, and celebrated my own 6th Anni of being a DBSKHolic.

Frankly speaking, This news did not Trigger me much. Why? Not to mean that I'm not interested anymore, I'm just following and Respecting the path. In the first place, they mentioned of becoming a Successful singer. So it's actually not surprising if they choose their Alternative ways to Complete this Dream of theirs. When a pair of wings are ready, it attempts to Fly itself.

"Tohoshinki will stop their activities as a group and please support their solo activities".
- I find no 'DISBAND' nor 'STOPPING FOREVER' in this quote.

Keep in mind that the name is still under SM.Ent, so As long as no Official statement from them stating they're Disbanding, they'll Still be using "DBSK/TVXQ/Tohoshinki" as much as possible in their Solo Activities, in Korea or Overseas. (Eg. Yunho's using [DBSK] and [U-Know] in MJ's Tribute.)

Each of the five boys stated that they'll Come out one day and Explain everything. Did they come yet? No. So I choose to be patient, and will continue waiting.

We Don't Know the Real Truth, and I don't think we have the Need to, for I Took a step forward directly to their backs, Leveling with their Shoulders. I won't put ALL THE Blame to SM.Ent, And I sincerely hope that the rest would do the same. Because it's The Five's choices to Fly.

DBSK is More than Just An Idol for me. I Found who I am from them, I Learned every single Singing Technique from them. I Love Music from them, and I confirmed myself of to be a Singer from them.

I Support all of them, Though Jung Yunho's my Fav among all >.<. No Activities from DBSK? I support Tohoshinki. No Activities from Tohoshinki? I support Each of them, Individually.


Always Keep the Faith?

I, hereby to Declare.
I, Forever Keep the Faith.

source : DBSKnights.blogspot
**********************************************************

and there's a news 'bout uri oppa JaeJoong!!

**********************************************************
[News] Jaejoong kimchi controversy

Last week, FujiTV did broadcast AnAn offshot before the release of the magazine with Jaejoong on cover. If you think the sexy actions of TVXQ lead vocal would shock people, you’re wrong.

In Korea, when you take a picture, the magic word that make you show your teeth to the photographer is “kimchi!”. And for those who saw AnAn offshot, I’m sure you didn’t miss Jaejoong cute “kimchi” pose.. or should I say: JJ cute “kimuchi” pose. Netizens didn’t miss this and spread their anger by feeding a new “kimchi-kimuchi” controversy.

Indeed, last summer, korean actor Jung WooSung had to apologize for misspelling “kimchi”, he wrote “kimuchi”, on japanese tv. Why is it so scandalous? Historically, Japan tried to have “kimuchi” as the official spelling of “kimchi” in english and made their own version(read “Japan Korea Kimchi Dispute“)

For some netizens, it’s all about korean culture and identity. And others say that Jaejoong mispronounced it, or tried to be funny for Japanese medias. Let’s see what will happen next.”

source: korean press cuts (sportnews, newsen..)
trans+sum: kenoa@sharingyoochun.net

**********************************************************
How u think??
Comment at wall group please,,


We Love JaeJoong Forever . . .

Always Keep the Faith!!

☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
キット (^^,)v


동방신기,
언제나 비가와도 칠흙같이 캄캄한 어둠이 와도...
그대 곁에서 기다릴께 ...
Nothing better than that...



[Color - Melody & Harmony]

誰かのために
For someone’s sake
僕らはここで
we are here,
小さな事しかできないけれど
Although we can only achieve small things,
一秒だけでも
Even just for 1 second,
世界上に涙止めて
We still want to stop all the tears in this world,
笑顔になってくれるのなろ
And turn them all into smiles

My music is my life
For you, for your smile...

Friendster Layouts

No comments: