As the title says...
私の東方神起...
My Tohoshinki/THSK/ Tong Vfang Xien Qi/TVXQ/ Dong Bang Shin Ki/DBSK/ Dong Bang Shin Gi/DBSG/ 동방신기...
This is where I keep all my fave band's stuff, or goodies as fellow Cassiopeians/ 仙后们 will call them...
Enjoy..
.

Monday, April 5, 2010

[TV] JAEJOONG ANAN Photoshoot Off-shot on TV





omo...
he seems to be quite fully clothed in this...
despite the trend of aNaN to carry pics with more skin on their male leads...
i wonder why it's different with Jaejoong this time round...
i dunno whether i should be feeling happy that he did the shoot ALONE AND WELL-COVERED...
or UNHAPPY cos he's TOO COVERED-UP...
ha ha ha...
dilemma man...

i was still HOPING and PRAYING that it'll come out a bit earlier so i can get it BEFORE i come back from Japan...
so that if in-flight entertainment sucked, i can STILL entertain myself with pics of him in the mag...
cos i thought i wouldn't need my ipod...
oh how WRONG i was!!!!

but i guess my luck only allowed me to watch Yunho talking about his MJ performance on TV, which i quickly took it on my camera juz in case...
and to accidentally see Jaejoong's new japanese drama poster in Odaiba (premièring on 14 April)...
and to see many of his fan merchandise along the tourist-infested streets of Sensoji...

☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
キット (^^,)v


동방신기,
언제나 비가와도 칠흙같이 캄캄한 어둠이 와도...
그대 곁에서 기다릴께 ...
Nothing better than that...



[Color - Melody & Harmony]

誰かのために
For someone’s sake
僕らはここで
we are here,
小さな事しかできないけれど
Although we can only achieve small things,
一秒だけでも
Even just for 1 second,
世界上に涙止めて
We still want to stop all the tears in this world,
笑顔になってくれるのなろ
And turn them all into smiles

My music is my life
For you, for your smile...

Friendster Layouts

No comments: