As the title says...
私の東方神起...
My Tohoshinki/THSK/ Tong Vfang Xien Qi/TVXQ/ Dong Bang Shin Ki/DBSK/ Dong Bang Shin Gi/DBSG/ 동방신기...
This is where I keep all my fave band's stuff, or goodies as fellow Cassiopeians/ 仙后们 will call them...
Enjoy..
.

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

[TV] 100414 "Tamori Touched Jaejoong's Body So Many Times at Iitomo"

[FANACC] 100414 "Tamori Touched Jaejoong's Body So Many Times at Iitomo"

Kya~~~~~!! Jaejoong just appeared at Fuji TV!
Sorry my photos are not clear. I am sure there will be better ones later!
And I kept missing Tamori MC touching Jaejoong's body so many times! LOL









At first, there were so many flowers given for Jaejoong to celebrate his appearance at “Telephone Shoking”. Whole audiences screamed as Jaejoong showed up. And he said hi to Tamori. Tamori immediately said, “You have such cute (kawaii) face. If you look like this of course the ladies will stare at you!” Tamori even said, “Your skin is beautiful”, and Jeajoong said “Thank you!”

Jaejoong was asked if he likes to exercise and he said yes. He then said “I have no fat!” All human beings have fat so if he does not have any fat, he would not be a human. Dokey answer of Jeajoong which I love and everyone laughed.

When Jeajoong said “I exercise a lot for my body”, Tamori said “Are you Maso? (A masochist)”. Then Tamori kept on touching Jeajoong’s body. (I missed taking that photo. Sorry!) Not only Jaejoong’s arms, but also his chest and even stomach! Kya~~~, can I do the same~~?! I envied Tamori-san.

Tamori asked him how his drama is going; Jaejoong said “It is lots of fun!” with big smile. Then he said, “My character is the one who has hardship but try to live cheerfully, and I like it.”

When Tamori asked him, "How do you keep yourself in good mood?" Jaejoong said “I talk a lot and laugh a lot.” He was in his full smile which made me so happy!

The question he gave audience was, “Does any of you eat cup noodle soup every day?”. If only one person says "yes", he will be able to receive Tamori strap…

Could he get Tamori strap or not? Please wait until YT shows up for your future pleasure! LOL

Jaejoong’s friend he called was Eita. "Eita is more handsome/cool (kakkoii) in person", Jaejoong said.
They sounded like they are really close to each other!

Okay there it is my right after report watching Iitomo today! ^^

Always Keep The Faith!

Source: Iitomo+nono
Translated by: Junsulv@OneTVXQ.com
Shared by: OneTVXQ.com { One World. One Red Ocean. One TVXQ! }

Feel free to repost, but please leave the full credits intact. Thank you!

☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
キット (^^,)v


동방신기,
언제나 비가와도 칠흙같이 캄캄한 어둠이 와도...
그대 곁에서 기다릴께 ...
Nothing better than that...



[Color - Melody & Harmony]

誰かのために
For someone’s sake
僕らはここで
we are here,
小さな事しかできないけれど
Although we can only achieve small things,
一秒だけでも
Even just for 1 second,
世界上に涙止めて
We still want to stop all the tears in this world,
笑顔になってくれるのなろ
And turn them all into smiles

My music is my life
For you, for your smile...

Friendster Layouts

No comments: