As the title says...
私の東方神起...
My Tohoshinki/THSK/ Tong Vfang Xien Qi/TVXQ/ Dong Bang Shin Ki/DBSK/ Dong Bang Shin Gi/DBSG/ 동방신기...
This is where I keep all my fave band's stuff, or goodies as fellow Cassiopeians/ 仙后们 will call them...
Enjoy..
.

Saturday, September 11, 2010

[Preview] Jaejoong + Ayumi Hamasaki’s PV for “Blossom”




Last week, we reported that the Queen of J-pop (Ayumi Hamasaki) recruited Jaejoong to co-star in a PV for her previously released single, Blossom. Jaejoong quickly accepted the proposition stating, “Ayumi Hamasaki is a big senior in my record label, so when I received the offer to appear in her PV, I was really happy. Although I feel a lot of pressure, I’ll try to do it perfectly!”

After news of this, Ayumi’s sales skyrocketed, and earlier today, a preview for the upcoming Blossom PV was revealed.



The PV will be included in Ayumi’s upcoming ‘crossroads’ CD+DVD package, which is scheduled to be released on September 22nd. Thanks to Jainie for the tip.

Source: Allkpop
☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★

omo...
my boo looks absolutely heart-wrenchingly in pain at the beach at night...
it made my heart ache...
his acting has indeed improved tremendously...
ジュン君、頑張ってください!!!

☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
キット (^^,)v

동방신기,
언제나 비가와도 칠흙같이 캄캄한 어둠이 와도...
그대 곁에서 기다릴께 ...
Nothing better than that...

[Color - Melody & Harmony]
誰かのために
For someone’s sake
僕らはここで
we are here,
小さな事しかできないけれど
Although we can only achieve small things,
一秒だけでも
Even just for 1 second,
世界上に涙止めて
We still want to stop all the tears in this world,
笑顔になってくれるのなろ
And turn them all into smiles
My music is my life
For you, for your smile...
Friendster Layouts

No comments: