As the title says...
私の東方神起...
My Tohoshinki/THSK/ Tong Vfang Xien Qi/TVXQ/ Dong Bang Shin Ki/DBSK/ Dong Bang Shin Gi/DBSG/ 동방신기...
This is where I keep all my fave band's stuff, or goodies as fellow Cassiopeians/ 仙后们 will call them...
Enjoy..
.

Monday, September 20, 2010

[VIDEO] Cassiopeia's Promise MV(Eng +JP + Romaji Subs) Lyrics included



Re-upload from luvdbsk71. This is the remix version. We're supposed to sing the original version of this song at SMTown Live in LA for Yunho and Changmin. Please check out the original version at 9MeNotYou3's channgel. For this remix version, Tommy [Nu2Morrow] added awesome rap, and I edited Japanese lyrics because I found an error in original version. I hope you'll share this song with as many Cassies as possible hoping to reach DBSK.

Mp4 DL: http://www.mediafire.com/?6paqgyxgaxrvxo2
Mp3 DL: http://www.mediafire.com/?ejvsx6t4115fbe8

Karaoke mp3: http://www.mediafire.com/?y1hhp91h6luu7hf

Please check out 9MeNotYou3's video for the original version: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5MYTCgUnybE

Credits:
Video, Subs, & English Translations: Angel [luvdbsk71]
Song and Rap Lyrics: Tommy [Nu2Morrow]
Instrumental: VinodProductionz
Original Lyrics: Ngoc Nguyen & Christine Mai
Japanese Lyrics: Mil Kremlin
Japanese Lyrics edited by Angel [luvdbsk71]

Please send me a video or audio if you're going to do a cover of this song. If I receive videos or audios from enough participants, I can make another video with many cassies together. Remember, SMTown in LA is September 4th. We only have limited time.^^

Special Thanks to Tommy [Nu2Morrow] for adding awesome rap to this song and re-doing this song with edited Japanese lyrics for me to make this MV.

Also I want to thank 9MeNotYou3 for providing the information and DL link of the original song and the instrumental.

Also for those who like to do a cover of this song, 9MeNotYou3 has provided Karaoke version DL link with another video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FN-YMit1rbs&feature=channel

Lyrics:

Five voices...Blending as one
Expressing your emotions in every song
Giving a support in every way
Now it's our turn

Six years have passed since we first met you, and now you're struggling each day harder than the last as we sit and watch the tension growing, light is fading, but we know it will come back

No matter what they may say,we will always keep the faith

Itsu demo mainichi inori tsuzuke you
いつでも 毎日祈り続けよう
Let's continue to pray anytime everyday

yakusoku suru yo
約束するよ
We'll promise

Never will we let it fade away

hon tou no omoi
本当の思い
The true heart

shinji aeru yo
信じあえるよ
We can trust one another

If someday you end up trapped in a maze, unsure of where you are, we'll always be one step behind

We're still here waiting for you together, all our hearts united keeping you in mind

No matter what they may say,
we will always keep the faith

Itsu demo mainichi inori tsuzuke you
いつでも 毎日祈り続けよう
Let's continue to pray anytime everyday

yakusoku suru yo
約束するよ
We'll promise

Never will we let it fade away

hontou no omoi
本当の思い
The true heart

shinji aeru yo
信じあえるよ
We can trust one another

Five stars shining in the sky
We see the silent tears within your eyes
In our hearts, you're irreplaceable, unforgettable Oh...

[Rap]
No matter where you are, may your hearts find guidance through the stars
Through your pain and your sorrow here we are united as one, even though we're far apart
On the sideline, wishing you would be mine
Time after time, thinking you would somehow be fine
Always thinking about you
Never wanna doubt you
Please come back and get me out of here
Being stuck in the middle is always a little sad
Sometimes I kinda wished that everything that passed had been another bad dream, a nightmare, a figment of my imagination, but realization that it's not is really hurting me so I thought that the past, it would last, but at last, time is fast, and 6 years surpass us, but the thing is I don't know what I did or can do to try and outlast this struggle, collision between the stars in my sky, but still you're my fate
I will wait for the day you come back and dry the tears on my face


☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
キット (^^,)v

동방신기,
언제나 비가와도 칠흙같이 캄캄한 어둠이 와도...
그대 곁에서 기다릴께 ...
Nothing better than that...

[Color - Melody & Harmony]
誰かのために
For someone’s sake
僕らはここで
we are here,
小さな事しかできないけれど
Although we can only achieve small things,
一秒だけでも
Even just for 1 second,
世界上に涙止めて
We still want to stop all the tears in this world,
笑顔になってくれるのなろ
And turn them all into smiles
My music is my life
For you, for your smile...
Friendster Layouts

No comments: