As the title says...
私の東方神起...
My Tohoshinki/THSK/ Tong Vfang Xien Qi/TVXQ/ Dong Bang Shin Ki/DBSK/ Dong Bang Shin Gi/DBSG/ 동방신기...
This is where I keep all my fave band's stuff, or goodies as fellow Cassiopeians/ 仙后们 will call them...
Enjoy..
.

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

[Trans] 100921 Max Matsuura’s Twitter Update

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
masatomatsuura Without limiting certain companies, to try and sign contracts, there are companies that will say completely different things. To the end, that is the common opinion. RT @a_milky: @masatomatsuura You already knew the actual condition of C-jes, so why did you still sign on JYJ?><

masatomatsuura There are a lot of things I want to say. However, I will stop now. Although I’m sorry that among the Tohoshinki fans, there are people who feel displeased (t/n: precise meaning of the word is discomfort) with me, but can’t you please unfollow me? But of course, this is the individual’s freedom.

masatomatsuura From now on, for me, even if there’s anything, I will definitely not speak ill about them.
masatomatsuura Everyone, anyone, you’ve had the experience where you date someone and they turned out to be the worst, right? At that time, when you find out, if you said that it is wrong to swiftly change courses, then in the inevitable future, it might become something worse. However, making the decision is difficult. For this matter, I’m just talking about a general opinion and has nothing to do with Tohoshinki.

masatomatsuura The termination of the trio’s contracts does no good for the profit of sales and is a big blow to avex. However, as a socially responsible company listed on the stock exchange, this was the only choice we could make.
source: masatomatsuura
trans by: sharingyoochun.net


☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
キット (^^,)v

동방신기,
언제나 비가와도 칠흙같이 캄캄한 어둠이 와도...
그대 곁에서 기다릴께 ...
Nothing better than that...

[Color - Melody & Harmony]
誰かのために
For someone’s sake
僕らはここで
we are here,
小さな事しかできないけれど
Although we can only achieve small things,
一秒だけでも
Even just for 1 second,
世界上に涙止めて
We still want to stop all the tears in this world,
笑顔になってくれるのなろ
And turn them all into smiles
My music is my life
For you, for your smile...
Friendster Layouts

No comments: