As the title says...
私の東方神起...
My Tohoshinki/THSK/ Tong Vfang Xien Qi/TVXQ/ Dong Bang Shin Ki/DBSK/ Dong Bang Shin Gi/DBSG/ 동방신기...
This is where I keep all my fave band's stuff, or goodies as fellow Cassiopeians/ 仙后们 will call them...
Enjoy..
.

Thursday, September 16, 2010

[TWITTER] 100916 Shigeo's Twitter















Earlier, I tried sending a mail to Jejung, “Are you okay? See you soon~”, and then a reply came! “I want to meet everyone.” How these words are filled with emotion!! As expected, I will believe, and wait. These feelings didn’t change, and will not change. Every one, thank you!

Source: [Shigeo’s Twitter]
Translation credits: ssunsett@tohosomnia.net
Shared by: tohosomnia.net
Do not remove/add on credits
-----------
Omo Jaejung~~~!
This man overflows kindness and I'll never say it enough, his heart is beautiful and pure!
Jaejung will miss his Japanese staff we can see it. And the staff will miss them as well!
I will miss the staff too, they really are kind people and always took precious care of our boys!
Shigeo thank you for waiting along with us!
Why do I feel like it's a farewell?? T_T
I have to be strong! Be strong Jaejung!! We all stand by you guys! ♥

☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★

ジェジュン、
私もあなたに会いたいです!!!
みんなさんは何時も待ってます!!!
ずっと一緒に頑張ってください!!!

☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
キット (^^,)v

동방신기,
언제나 비가와도 칠흙같이 캄캄한 어둠이 와도...
그대 곁에서 기다릴께 ...
Nothing better than that...

[Color - Melody & Harmony]
誰かのために
For someone’s sake
僕らはここで
we are here,
小さな事しかできないけれど
Although we can only achieve small things,
一秒だけでも
Even just for 1 second,
世界上に涙止めて
We still want to stop all the tears in this world,
笑顔になってくれるのなろ
And turn them all into smiles
My music is my life
For you, for your smile...
Friendster Layouts

No comments: